torsdag 19 september 2013

I HAD TO BE WITH YOU

Don't ask me why
I don't know why
I'm just as stunned as anyone
All that I've known undone
I couldn't just forget you
I couldn't just let go
I left my life behind me
You see

I had to be with you
I had to follow my heart
I had to leave what I had just let it go
Or my life would fall apart
I had to feel you close
I had to go where you go
I had to follow my heart I had to choose
And I just had to be with you

I understand
How this must sound
You must believe I've lost my mind
Don't you know love is blind
I tried to just forget you
I tried to let you go
I tried to make it happen
But then

I had to be with you...

Love is a stronger force than I ever knew
Love is a ruler over all
I just had to surrender to my love for you
Now here I stand before you feeling small

I have to be with you
I have to follow my heart
I have to leave what I have just let it go
Or my life just falls apart
I have to feel you close
I have to go where you go
I have to follow my heart I have to choose
And I just have to be with you