fredag 15 mars 2013

IF WE HAVE THE SPIRIT

Standing back at the wall
Almost ready to fall
Nowhere to go and nothing left to do
But find a way to get through
When you got nothing
Nothing but hope
That there will come a tomorrow
Somebody throws you down a mighty rope
To climb out of sorrow

We'll find a way through darker days
We'll find some strange mysterious way
I know there is nothing we can't do   
Turning misfortunes into strengths 
Learning to go to any length 
Trust me there is nothing we can't do   

I have been down and out
Felt I've lost everything
I had to fight against my growing doubt
That I could do anything
Then someone showed me how to embrace
The challenges that you're given
Stand up and dry the tears from your sweet face
Let's get back to living

We'll find a way through darker days...

If we have the spirit
We're going to will it
We're gonna get through
I know there is nothing we can't do   
Ignore any limit
If we have the spirit 
The will to get through 
Trust me there is nothing we can't do