måndag 25 mars 2013

WHEN BREAKING UP IS ALL THAT'S LEFT TO DO

I used to say to myself
It's just a phase we're going through
And there is nothing that you can do
I used to live in a dream
I walked around with my eyes closed
I never wanted the truth exposed
I tried to be so strong
I tried to make us get along
I didn't want to see what's wrong

There comes a day when you see it all
The writing on the wall
You realize you're just waiting for a fall
There comes a day when you finally know
You have to let it go
When breaking up is all that's left to do

It took me so many years
To recognize the little lies
Somehow I didn't believe my eyes
I chose to trust all your words
I did what I thought I should do
I didn't want to let us just go
I tried to find a way
I tried to find a way to stay
I didn't want to have to say

There comes a day when you see it all...