torsdag 21 mars 2013

LET ME SAVE YOU

Let me save you
Through your hard times
In the hour of great trials
Let me save you
Let your friend know
When your heart bleeds
In the hour of great needs
Let me save you

I know you've heard what some people say
Being strong is being alone
Sometimes we all get lost in our way
Feels like we lost all we own

Let me save you...

It takes some strength admitting we're weak
Saying we don't know what to do
Yes we can feel embarassed to seek
Help from somebody we know

Let me save you
(Cause together we're strong)
Through your hard times
(If you tell me what's wrong)
In the hour of great trials
Let me save you
(Yeah let me do)
Let your friend know
(In the darkness of night)
When your heart bleeds
(When you need a new spark)
In the hour of great needs
Let me save you
(Yeah let me do)

I've been through times when I lost all hope
Too proud to confide in a friend
I felt I should be able to cope
Now I know that's a dead end

Let me save you...