onsdag 11 september 2013

I HAD IT COMING

I lost my senses
When I first met you
You rocked my whole world
All of my dreams too
Suddenly you were
All I could think of
Strange how you lose it
When you are in love
I got my heart cut out
Served on a plate
Never was meant to be
It wasn't my fate
Some people say that
I should have known
That I had it coming
Well maybe we all do

Love was the answer
That's what I believed
Maybe I really
Want to be deceived
I'm a romantic
Not the only one
Maybe there's nothing
New under the sun
I made a fool of me
Chasing your heart
You were too good for me
It was a dead start
Some people say that
I should have known
That I had it coming
Well maybe we all do

What would our lives be
If you never bled
If you would always
Listen to your head
If you are worried
Ending up with pain
Not taking chances
You might go insane
Throw yourself into it
Love it or die
Better to love and lose
Than never to try
Some people might say
You should have known
That you had it coming
Well maybe we all do