fredag 29 mars 2013

COMING HOME TONIGHT

I've been travelling round the world
And I've had enough of these flights
And it feels like I've been away
From home a thousand nights
Now I've finally reached a point
Where I have come to see
There is nothing in the world that is
Better than having you beside me

Flying in att five hundred miles per hour
Coming home tonight
Soon I'll see the lights from the radio tower
Coming home tonight
And now when it's past eleven
I'm just looking down from heaven
In a seven forty seven
I know now this is right
Darling I'm coming home tonight

I have stayed at the finest suites
In New York Berlin and Dubai
I have seen all the places
You must see before you die
And although there are scenerys
That will make you stand in awe
There is no place in the world
Like right here with you
It's a natural law

Flying in at five hundred miles per hour...

There is no place in the world like
Right next to you
That's the only true word

Flying in at five hundred miles per hour...


Svensk text